Book Ana Loback as a keynote speaker for your event.
Drawing on her extensive training in psychology and behavioural science as well as on the communication skills gained in her early career in journalism and broadcasting, Ana delivers inspirational keynotes and masterclasses to audiences around the world, sharing powerful insights on the psychology of leadership and motivation, neuroscience, positive organisations, strengths-based people development, building resilience in the workplace, communication and influence, enabling cooperation, mental health and wellbeing, creating great cultures and sustainable business strategies.
Ana’s keynote topics include:
- Psychology of Leadership
- Motivation and Engagement
- Strengths-based development
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Positive Leadership
- A Neuroscience approach to driving performance
- Brain-based approaches to increasing collaboration and influence
- Emotional Health and Emotional Intelligence
- Building Resilience
- Positive Mindset
- Mental Health & Wellbeing